Friday, September 9, 2011

Games: Buckaroo and Don’t Spill the Beans

I love playing games and I think my daughters are following in my footsteps because they feel the same way.  We are still working on following rules and that it doesn’t matter who wins or loses. 

This week we have been playing Buckaroo and Don’t Spill the Beans.  Both of them would make good speech practice games.  I adapted Don’t Spill the Beans and added a spinner from a Leap Frog Bingo.  They would spin to see how many beans they got to put in the bucket.  That would work great with speech practice—spin to see how many words/sounds you have to say and then put the beans in!  Oh and it’s a balancing game!  No batteries required for this classic game!  

2011-09-093

Buckaroo is a balancing game.  They have to try to put all the cowboy related items on his back carefully.  Any upset and Bullseye jumps throwing everything off his back. Just a warning… it is startling and a little frustrating!  It either never bucks or keeps bucking.  I would recommend holding off on buying this game unless you get a really good deal. A positive is that No batteries required!

 Toy Story 3 Buckaroo

2011-09-094

No comments: