Thursday, September 8, 2011

Alphabet Mom

Hello!  Welcome to Alphabet Mom!  I’m not exactly sure what direction I am headed with this blog but I do know it will be loaded with fun things to do with young children.  I love to plan my weeks with my children using the Alphabet.  It’s easy and it keeps us doing new things.  New projects, new toys, new books from the library, new places to visit, and even new foods.  I have started this blog as a resource (1)for educating my own children and for my own accountability (2) for my career as a Early Childhood Speech Language Pathologist (3) for our local play group that happens to be alphabet themed (4) for other Moms looking for ideas (5) for educators and anyone else who is interested!  Spread the word!  Follow me!  Comments and feedback are much appreciated! 

No comments: